BRYANT GROUP has an outstanding opportunity for a Project Coordinator (PC) to join our dynamic and growing firm.
The PC manages projects under the direction of the President &CEO.
The ideal candidate is mission-driven, personable, highly organized, efficient, systematic, personable, works well in a dynamic and growing company, and has experience in fundraising and/or nonprofit organizations. Ability to learn new technology quickly is imperative. Excellent judgment, strong organization and interpersonal skills, proficiency in communication (written and verbal), problem-solving ability and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment round out the necessary skill set. The ability to foresee challenges, as well as provide solutions, is critical.
Project Management includes some, or all, of the following:
- Coordinate Zoom meetings.
- Coordinate internal meetings and maintain all meeting documents.
- Manage logistical support, including travel arrangements for consultants and clients.
- Manage office filing for President & CEO on scheduled basis (weekly).
- Maintain electronic and other files as appropriate.
- Manage President & CEO electronic communication when needed.
- Track and file all expense documents with Finance Director (receipts, expense and reimbursement forms, etc.).
- Manage mailings (holidays, etc.)
- Manage employee onboarding.
Search Project Coordination:
- Manage/Coordinate Search logistics.
- Assist Researcher with Search projects.
- Assist in gathering information for and drafting Search documents.
- Draft Search specs. and proposals.
- Manage posting for marketing (place and proof ads for positions, etc.)
- Create and send announcement emails from MailChimp.
- Send client materials to candidates.
- Manage Search files and documentation (includes creating candidate files).
- Manage candidate scheduling and tracking information.
- Coordinate and manage candidates and potential candidates’ communication throughout Search the process.
- Process candidates through Search.
- Prepare candidate packets for client.
- Prepare reference reports.
- Verify degree and employment data.
- Maintain candidate confidentiality.
Leadership Education Workshop Duties:
- Coordinate and manage assessments and reports using online assessment resource.
- Create and manage Zoom meetings for groups of 100 or more, including scheduling and managing breakout rooms, chat function, online polls and more.
Must align with all company core values:
o Integrity: We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
o Honesty: We tell the truth, always.
o Respect: We value people, and it shows.
o Proactive Communication: Everyone is informed every step of the way.
o Diligence: We are committed to success.
o Moxie: We are creative and courageous. (We run with scissors.)
- At least six years of project management experience. Higher education, healthcare and/or other nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Exceptional experience may substitute for this requirement.
- Proven ability to manage projects successfully from beginning to completion.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to work efficiently, manage multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines, and to work independently.
- Ability to manage priorities, problem solve and exercise good judgment in a dynamic environment.
- A highly efficient, focused work style.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office (including Excel), Slack, Outlook, MailChimp, Adobe, Google platforms/G-Suite applications, Zoom and an understanding of CRMs and an ability to learn other technologies quickly.
- Drug test and background check may be required.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT and HOURS:
This is a salaried position, requiring up to one day a week in the office, currently located in the President/CEO’s home. Office location is in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. PC must be available for urgent or important matters that may fall outside of regular office hours. This position will require some night and weekend work.
Negotiable and commensurate with experience.
PTO: Three weeks annually, including holidays and sick leave. BG also observes a minimum of 12 regular holidays during the year, sometimes more. We encourage employees to balance their lives by taking time off for preventative wellness visits, curative doctor appointments, and regular vacations.
Healthcare plan available at employer expense for basic level. Other options available at a shared cost.
Note: Only candidates moving forward in this search will be contacted.
Open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About BRYANT GROUP
BRYANT GROUP builds powerful teams for higher education, healthcare and not-for-profit clients through executive search, talent development services and leadership coaching. We partner with organizations that invest in great leadership.
Mission: Promote leadership and positive impact
Niche: Building Powerful Teams
Vision: To be the most impactful talent acquisition and talent development partner for advancement teams in higher education, healthcare and not-for-profits, as measured by longevity of tenure and bottom-line results of our placements and our clients’ advancement teams.
Find out more about us at our website: www.bryantgrp.com.